Have fun creating your own poetry posters - glogsters - using traditional text, wallpaper, artwork and embedded audio and video.
See examples of traditional text poems put on glogsters here:
- Percy Bysshe Shelley. Ozymandius
- Emily Dickinson's Hope is the thing with feathers...
- Sylvia Plath's Daddy
- John Keats' Ode to a Nightingale. How does this compare to the video poem of Keats' When I have fears?
- Walt Whitman, O Captain, my Captain
- Wallace Stevens, The Snowman
Maya Angelou, A Woman Should Have Compare this
text-based glogster with the reading and text glogster of Angelou's Alone. Which do you find more effective and
What issues of copyright and citation are involved in creating glogsters? Have these glogster creators addressed these issues?