Award-winning poet Chris Mansell has been writing, teaching, editing and publishing poetry for many years.
Her extensive text publications include
- Spine Lingo: New and Selected (Kardoorair Press, 2010)
- Love poems (Kardoorair Press, 2006)
Mortifications & Lies (Kardoorair Press, 2005), a collection which includes poetry for Yarmul, which won the Queensland
Premier's Award in 1993.
- Fickle Brat (IP Digital, Brisbane, 2002)
- Stalking the Rainbow (PressPress, 2002)
- Day Easy Sunlight Fine in Hot Collation (Penguin, Melbourne, 1995), shortlisted for the Banjo Awards
Shining Like a Jinx (Amelia, California, USA, 1992), winner of the Amelia Chapbook Award, USA.
Redshift/Blueshift (Five Islands Press, Wollongong, 1988), shortlisted for the NSW Premier's Award.
- Head, Heart & Stone (Fling Publishers, Melbourne, 1982)
Several of Chris's 'vispo' (visual poems) are showcased on her Multimedia poems page.
Others can be found on the poetry pages of her website, where she also discusses translating the printed word into a visual context.
Two more can be found here:
Chris runs the small press publishing company PressPress.
* Photo of Chris by Gailyn Cooper used with permission of the poet.